Thursday, February 19, 2009

how many bands does it take to pay for a Dally Wrap?

I just wanted to thank you for a great product. As a mid numbered header I don't always get the best horse position and it seems like with the bands, every time something was not just right I was breaking 1 or 2. I held off buying a Pro Dally until I did the math. I have a friend that has had one now for 3 months and it is in great shape still. We rope 2 times a week and jackpot on the weekends, so he has headed a bunch of steers already. I figured I go through a bag of bands every week or two. So basically I was spending enough to buy a pro dally wrap every other month. I just thought the price was high until I really did the math. So not only is your wrap going to save me money, my ropes are lasting longer too. Thanks for a great product.

Slow Learner lol , Plano Tx

No comments: