Thursday, February 19, 2009

I love my new wrap!

I am so glad you guys came out with this. I have not once got my rope under the rubber, and I have roped over 100 steers already. I was used to running rope on over 25% of my steers, and now, unless it is a super hard hit, I don't run rope hardly at all. It really surprised me how grabby it was. I have to admit half of me thought this wont work. I have had so many people come up to me and ask if I like it, and I always tell them about it. You should be seeing other orders from Kansas soon. For what I have invested in everything else, this seems like such a small investment, especially compared to what my entry fees are. And I can tell you there were not many days that we rope, that I would not loose my rope a time or two due to running. So when I think of fewer lost ropes and what that means to entry fees out the window, that alone justifies keeping one on my saddle and a spare on hand at all times.

Thanks for a great product! #6 Heeler KS

No comments: